Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearing House

1555 Regal Row
    dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Sweepstakes Clearing House Takes Advantage of the Old & Poor dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: Sweeping out the Dirt...

I purchased several items from this company and until my daughter seen what I got from them, I thought I had good things.  My daughter informed me, since I am BLIND, that the items they sold me was old, out dated items and they was not what the papers(offers) said they was.

I purchased an Omni camera with a printer. The printer went to a computer ,that I don't own. Don't know how to use these new (used) cameras but I now have one.

I purchased a "NEW" IBM laptop so I can learn how to use them.  When I got it, it was broke, but my daughter had to tell me this. I didn't know why it kept turning off. I thought I was hitting the wrong key. So we sent it back... still don't have it and have not I heard from them. I have E-mailed them now that I found their address.

I also bought a compressor from them that was broke and didn't figure it out until after the 30 day warranty ran out. WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweepstakes-clearing-house/dallas-texas-75356-9600/sweepstakes-clearing-house-takes-advantage-of-the-old-poor-dallas-texas-929784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sweeping out the Dirt...

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

I had contacted the Beatter Business Bureau in Dallas, Tx and filed a complaint with them.  They in turn TRIED to contact Sweepstakes Clearing House AKA Allied Marketing Group, Inc. withour any answer back from the company. The BBB tried 3 times to get ahold of them and they would not return a call.  So, now all that happens is that the company gets a bad mark against them.  Now the case is closed so I didn't get anywhere with the complaining.  Maybe if someone else tries they can get lucky and get through to them.  So just remember before dealing with Sweepstakes Clearing House (Allied Marketing Group) just how they rip off everyone and never makes things right.