Complaint Review: TEP Wireless

• TEP Wireless

Internet
    United States of America

TEP Wireless supplied defective equipment & did not issue refund Internet

I am extremely disappointed with my Tep experience. A month ago I returned from a 2-week trip to Europe visiting 7 different countries. Multiple issues abounded: sometimes devices could not connect to the Tep via WiFi, reception could be spotty, the included power charger was defective, the batteries did not hold a charge, and overall unreliability. There is also no way to see your total data usage unless you log into the router and clear previous data logs from other customers. Very displeased with this and I won't be using it again.

For the past month, I've tried to get a refund from Tep but no success. Their support responses offer no helpful information, and often they don't respond at all.

I'll be returning on a business trip in a few months and I'll just buy a data package for my iPhone...much better alternative. In the meantime I consider TEP to be a worthless loss of $150.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tep-wireless/internet/tep-wireless-supplied-defective-equipment-did-not-issue-refund-internet-999072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content