1. The Dump's crafty salesman waits until after you purchase to send you to the delivery department. At that point they inform you the next delivery date is over a week away.
2. The next step is to give you a delivery date without a time frame until the night before. For example, delivery is scheduled for Sunday. Saturday night 6:30 pm get a machine call to inform the delivery will be between the hours of 9-12.
3. Delivery guy calls 20 minutes before he gets to your place, at that time if you are not able to receive the furniture, they immediately cancel your delivery. I asked for 30 minutes extra in order to meet their delivery, the customer service lady told me she would check and call me back.
4. Never received a call back, so I called them. Asked when they would deliver. Was transferred to customer service who at that time told me I missed the delivery and would be charged 20% restocking fee.
5. I explained the circumstances and his response..."Too bad, you will have to pay the restocking fee plus new delivery charge and the next delivery date is a week and a half away."
6. I asked to be refunded for my order and refuse to do business with a company that treats its customers in this way. He said..."Gladly, I will refund your money after you call our business office on Monday and request a refund. At that time you will be refunded your purchase price minus 20% for restocking."
7. The Dump makes money whether their customers are happy or satisfied or even gets the product they want. They make it very clear that your satisfaction matters or is important to their business model.
8. Be careful doing business with this company, and do not sign any contracts, delivery notices etc..