Complaint Review: The Results Group - TRG

• Reported By: Pompano Beach Florida
  • The Results Group - TRG
    3219 E Camelback Road #838
    Phoenix, Arizona

The Results Group - TRG Ripped off for over $7000.00 for fake internet websites Phoenix AZ

I was answering an Ad in the classified of the Sun Sentinel for an at home business. They contacted my both by phone and by e-mail and I had no reason not to believe them. They sent an information packet with all the names number how-tos etc and convinced me that I had no trouble in getting repeat business.

With the 125% money back guarantee offered I thought that they were ok and I then began working with the "Coach" for a few weeks. At that time I agreed to invest some money in Advertising as to speed up any checks and income. They charge my charge card $19/month as well and I agreed to invest $6900.00

I tried to contact the comapny and got nowhere... I was told I had to wait for my 6 month membership to lapse before I was eligble to get my refund. I waited, tried to contact them over and over again and finally the phones were shut down, the website is gone and I am still out all my money. I advise anyone who reads this to read carefully before getting involved in any of these internet schemes.

Frank
Pompano Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group-trg/phoenix-arizona-85018/the-results-group-trg-ripped-off-for-over-700000-for-fake-internet-websites-phoenix-az-235285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content