Complaint Review: TIGER DIRECT

• Submitted: Thu, January 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011
  • Reported By: Stand up for me — Tupelo Mississippi U.S.A.
  • TIGER DIRECT
    7795West Flagler St.
    Miami, Florida
    United States of America

TIGER DIRECT ZERO customer service /follow up /attention to detail! Miami, Florida

Original Order for a Blue tooth device: December 09,2010 a Friday.received the product on Dec. 16th DID NOT WORK I when called for a return "authorization" WAs told I did not know how to work the product!! by.. AN IDIOT on their phone! Sent product back and waited 2 weeks - NO communication from company when called again ( 2weeks later?) they said I had received product.. SO AGAIN go through the fact it did NOT WORK and was returned.. -- then they check and OH!! No , the replacement is back ordered! Also, On this call extended warrenty purchased..- seems logical I may not be able to trust their company??

REceived the item Finally today, JAN 20,2011..THey sent a blue tooth with one jack shape for plugging in to charge and a completely DIFFERENT CHARGER! EQUIPMENT I HAVE PAID FOR IS totally UN-usable!

IT took 3 4 calls to get some smart a** tosay he would email a return label! I I will ALSO CALL Bridgett WIlliams in the AM of Friday Jan 21,2011 THEY owe me money and EQUIP!

I will add more depending on what MS. or Mrs. williams has to say!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tiger-direct/miami-florida-33144/tiger-direct-zero-customer-service-follow-up-attention-to-detail-miami-florida-684894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content