Complaint Review: TRUFFOIRE

• TRUFFOIRE
    72840 Hwy 111
    Palm Desert, California
    USA

TRUFFOIRE Black Truffle instant repair syringe Lionesse White Facelify Filler Palm Desert California

*Consumer Comment: U R Kidding me

I have never been so offended in my life. I went to a local mall around 1 PM and passed the store selling the Truffoire product and was ushered in. The woman performed a demonstration on one eye and there was clearly a noticeable difference. She did the other eye - although not as good as the first. There was a promise that the syringe contained a 2-year supply and that each treatment would last about a week. She gave a hard, used car salesperson approach starting out at selling the product at over $700. After hemming and hawing, she told me that she would sell me the product for "her employee cost" of $189.00.

Get this. After more shopping we got home around 4.30 PM. The product's effect was already wearing off. So I performed a treatment the next morning in the same manner as was instructed and demonstrated at the retail store that day. It lasted from 07.30 the next morning until just past a client meeting at 10.30. This went on for a week and a half and I was furious. I went back to the store to complain, and I was told I improperly used the product and, oh by the way, the NO REFUND on the receipt was pointed almost immediately.

So they sell you a product making claims and promises that never come true and when you want your money back because their product does not accomplish the results as promised, they say 'oh sorry; we have a NO REFUND policy. Wait until a lawyer hears about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2017 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/truffoire/palm-desert-california-92260/truffoire-black-truffle-instant-repair-syringe-lionesse-white-facelify-filler-palm-desert-1370710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

U R Kidding me

AUTHOR: Vince - (USA)

Never has the following phrase been so accurate

A fool and his money are soon parted.

No one forced you to buy it and all a "lawyer" would do is laugh hysterically