Complaint Review: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS

• Reported By: dlatp04 — LAKELAND Florida USA
  • TWO LIVE CUSTOMS

Internet
    USA

TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND "NO" shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet

. [continued below]....
....

On December 30,2016 I placed an order for some customized Alabama Nike Roshe shoes. I saw the shoes first on Instagram and LOVED them, so I then went online to their website and placed my order. The money (over a hundred dollars) was deducted from my account the NEXT day. Well I have sent DYLAN@TWOLIVECUSTOMS about 8 emails inquiring about my shoes and when they may be shipped. I have NEVER got a reply from ANYBODY!

I have now filed a fraudlant report with my bank to get my money back due to lack of response from TwoLive Custom shoes and will be getting my money back. It is one thing to take 2 - 4 weeks for delivery but to take longer than that is RIDICULOUS!

Since they have added to their website that they reserve the right to take longer... That was not there when I ordered my shoes or I would not have ordered them.

Somthing fishy about this company SO BUYER BEWARE!!! THE OWNER TO CONTACT IS GIVEN ON THE WEBSITE BUT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HIM

Footwear by Dylan Minney, and Team

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2017 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/two-live-customs/internet/two-live-customs-instagram-internet-to-live-customs-i-ordered-my-custom-alabama-nike-ro-1358346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content