Complaint Review: USA Universal Subscription Agency

• Reported By: Casper Wyoming
  • USA Universal Subscription Agency
    P.O. Box 94107
    Las Vegas, Nevada

USA Universal Subscription Agency deceptive magazine solicitation using teens to collect money, subscriptions never received - check cashed and money withdrawn from bank account. Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: READ YOUR RECEIPT

On May 5, 2007 a young adult female came to my house asking for help in her endeavor to win "points" for a trip to Cancun. If I bought magazine subscriptions from her she would earn those points to get closer to earning her "vacation" prize.

I ordered two magazine subscriptions from her. (Men's Fitness & Shape) She said she would need the subscription payment in "cash" if possible. I gave her $5.00 and the rest in a check format. ($96) The check was cashed on 05/15/2007 and I have yet to receive any magazines in the mail. I have my receipts and I also viewed a copy of the check when it was cashed. The following number was on the back of the check when it was cashed by Universal Subscription Agency - 02-50192-2. I don't know what the number is used for, but I thought it might help out in some way.

I'd like to get my money back and get the agency reported for ripping of the public.

Signe
Casper, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-universal-subscription-agency/las-vegas-nevada-89193-4107/usa-universal-subscription-agency-deceptive-magazine-solicitation-using-teens-to-collect-257788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

READ YOUR RECEIPT

AUTHOR: Merrill - (U.S.A.)

As stated on the receipt delivery is within 90-120 days from the date of the sale. Its been 30 since you paid for the order. If you ordered directly through the publisher you still would not have your magazines already. The publisher standard processing time for any magazine order is 6-8 weeks. Our proceesing time is 30 days. Some magazines are bi-monthly publications. Thats why it could take 90-120 days AS STATED ON THE RECEIPT.