Complaint Review: USA Universal Subscription Agency

• Reported By: bainbridge New York
  • USA Universal Subscription Agency
    PO Box 94107, 6380 Mcleod Dr. Ste. 8
    Las Vegas, Nevada

USA Universal Subscription Agency Sold me a magazine at my home and never received it, but they cashed the check Las Vegas Nevada

A woman came to my door and told me about a competition she was having with the local college. And wanted me to buy a magazine so she could get points to help her out. I didn't really want to but she wouldn't leave my house. So I settled on one, wrote her a check which she told me I could post date it. Then I changed my mind, and I couldn't find her in my neighborhood anywhere.

So I did what the paper told me to do that she left. I was to send a letter with reciept and get everything certifeid and I got confirmation that it was sent. They had already cashed my check before I was told. And I have yet to receive the magazine. It has been almost 8 months. When I call the numbers it just goes to voice mail and when I email I get no responces back.

I feel very violated that this person took advantage of me in my own home, I bounced checks because of this situation. I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.

Jolyn
bainbridge, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-universal-subscription-agency/las-vegas-nevada-89193-or-89120/usa-universal-subscription-agency-sold-me-a-magazine-at-my-home-and-never-received-it-but-312648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content