Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Philipsburg Pennsylvania
USA Wallpaper
129 Columbus Street Sandusky, Ohio U.S.A.

USA Wallpaper, USA WALLPAPER fraudulent dealings Sandusky Ohio

*Author of original report: Received my refund in full 5/30/09

Yes, I have also become a victim of USA Wallpaper. When I read your letter, Ryan, I could have cried. The story you wrote was almost identical to mine. And what they told you is almost word-for-word of what they've been telling me. On March 11, 2009 I ordered wallpaper. I was notified on the 18th that they could not fill my whole order and asked if I would like to have something else or did I want a refund. I replied to them on the 18th that I would cancel the order and would like a refund. I received an email from Stephanie on March 24, saying it would be refunded but to give them 1 billing period to get it to me. So, I waited until April 27 and I emailed Stephanie about my refund. I heard nothing. I waited until May 4 and emailed her again, again nothing.

So, I started calling, every week at first. They say the same thing. We will let the accounting department know and you will be refunded within a few days. In the last week I have called them almost daily. I even had the customer service agent put on her manager on the line and I asked her if I could talk to the accounting department. She sounded very nervous, which really scares me because I know now there is a serious problem, but she too would not allow me to talk to anyone about this matter. After reading Ryan's letter a short while ago, I called again. The message wasn't any better, she said, "there is nothing I can do I'm just in customer service." I asked her if she was in my shoes, how would she feel. She got very angry with me, and insinuated I was over-reacting.

So, Ryan, yes I think we should start some kind of a suit. I notified Paypal, which they are suggesting I should give them the benefit of the doubt and wait it out. But they said they would send a letter to them.(Needless to say, I'm very disappointed in Paypal, I thought they were supposed to protect us.) Anyway, yesterday I filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau. I suggest you do the same. Maybe there will be safety in numbers. Go on bbbonline.com and put in Sandusky, Ohio. It will direct you to the right bureau. Maybe if everyone with a claim like ours would do this, then maybe we will have a chance at getting our money back.

Karen
Philipsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-wallpaper/sandusky-ohio-44870/usa-wallpaper-usa-wallpaper-fraudulent-dealings-sandusky-ohio-456238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Wallpaper

Received my refund in full 5/30/09

AUTHOR: Karen gilday - (U.S.A.)

I have received my full refund from USA Wallpaper. With so many people not getting their refunds, I was worried, but I did receive my full refund last night.

I think it is partially due to the fact that I notified PayPal and The Better Business Bureau and I also called them almost daily for the past week.

My suggestion to anyone else is don't wait to start filing with the Better Business Bureau and if you ordered through PayPal, they have a forty-five day limit, so try to get your complaint in to them beforehand.