Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Abq New Mexico
Vesta AT&T
Vesta AT&Tpre 11950 SW Garden PL Portland, Oregan U.S.A.

Vesta AT&T Letter to Vesta Portland Oregan

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Vesta is full of s***! I have called your company 3 times for a charge on my checking account for a calling card that had no minutes left and I hadn't used in over a year. From talking to represenatives from Vesta they sure sound as if they have the script.

In spite of the fact they said the card had been re-charged and there was nothing they could do when I checked the card there was not time on the card!

I can assure you neither the card nor my debit card has been out of my possession. The only folks with both that info is the company!

I ma contacting the att. general, the BBB, I have contacted the FCC and my bank. I will contact who ever else I can think of.

I am sure your supporters on the complaint web pages are hired by you!

MJ
ABQ,NM

Mjmabq
Abq, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vesta-att/portland-oregan/vesta-att-letter-to-vesta-portland-oregan-475842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta AT&T