Complaint Review: Viscom Technology Group

• Viscom Technology Group
    4064 Peavey Rd.
    Chaska, Minnesota

V2Premier - Viscom defective and deceptive practices ripoff Chaska Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Don't Trust Viscom Tech. or Jim Peterson.

I just received my V2premier computer package that consisted on a desktop computer, printer, and 35 mm camera.

The following items caused me some concerns:
1. Installation manual was incorrect for the unit sent. Cables included in package were not for this unit
2. 35mm camera came with no memory card. No info on having to purchase seperately. Checked with camera stores and they indicated they never heard of any camera being sold that did not have some memory as part of the internal part of the camera or a card as part of the camera equipment
3. Upon installation of computer a fatal error command came on the screen. Called Tech Suppport and after going thru an hour of trying to correct it was told they would send out paper work to return unit for a new one.

Indicated that it would be 5-7 business days before receiving them and if I did not get them in that time frame I was to call back.

They said it would be between 2-3 weeks before a new computer would arrive. Since I got rid of my existing computer that meant I was out of commission for sometime.

Having read problems concerning this company by others writing to Rip-off I am fortunate to be able to return the item within the 30 day evaluation period for a complete refund. Thanks to Rip-off I think I have avoided a long drawn out problem with this company.

Bruce
Belmont, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/viscom-technology-group/chaska-minnesota-55318/v2premier-viscom-defective-and-deceptive-practices-ripoff-chaska-minnesota-164420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Don't Trust Viscom Tech. or Jim Peterson.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Bruce

I would highly suggest that you file a complaint
with the Attorney General or the consumer protection
agency in your state. I would file separate complaints against both Viscom Tech. and Shop Nbc.