Complaint Review: Walmartconnect

• Updated: Tue, March 29, 2005
  • Reported By: Oxford North Carolina
  • Walmartconnect

Nationwide

Walmartconnect ripoff they will not disconnect the service and now they are several times a month Nationwide nationwide

I had the service for a few months when I could no longer get on line, they no longer had a local dial up number for my area. I called to disconnect and they had me call other numbers but no one could help me. They were always polite and suggested I call another number. I kept saying I wanted to cancel but they could not understand. The next day I called again and kept saying I want to cancel, I do not want the service. They have charged my credit three times in Feburary and I do not have the March bill yet. I have contacted the BBB and found your web site while searching for an address for these people. I have also sent for papers to protest the bill on my Visa card.

I am glad at least to know that I am not the only one having problems with them because I really was beginning to believe I was crazy. Also as an older adult the stress of arguing with them is not good for my blood pressure.

Thank you.

Judith
Oxford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2005 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmartconnect/nationwide/walmartconnect-ripoff-they-will-not-disconnect-the-service-and-now-they-are-several-times-136810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content