Complaint Review: WebBank

215 South State Street, Suite 1000
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    USA

WebBank Via Fingerhut Notice of Credit Denial Salt Lake City Utah

WebBank reports that it can't offer the WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Closed End Installment MasterCard because they can't verify my identity, which is very odd.

It's very odd because I have a viable, legal social security number which I added to their form. I also have not one, but two accounts with Huntington Bank, one joint and a private checking. I receive Supplement Security Income and Foodstamps, this means my social is VERY active.

I have a third card, though Bankcorp, via the ACE Elite Prepaid Mastercard program (Netspend) which I've had for over ten years, they've renewed it twice already.

So, having the WebBank use such a flimsy excuse is unbelievable.

Additionally, the WebBank's so-called credit reporting agency, which they run, couldn't locate my credit history, period, to start with. Which is odd, because the other agencies have no suck difficulties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2017 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/webbank/salt-lake-city-utah-84111/webbank-via-fingerhut-notice-of-credit-denial-salt-lake-city-utah-1399267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content