Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit -

• Wilshire Consumer Credit -
    P. O. Box 76809
    Los Angeles, California
    United States

Wilshire Consumer Credit - Failure to apply Loan payments to principal of Loan, Charges taxes on Loan Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Experience

I reciveved a TitleLoan from this company  24 months ago.  The term of the loan is 44 mos at 340 a month. The principal balance has not move from 5200$ I borrowed at the begining. In fact it has gone up to 5700$, also, I missed one pay 4 days late and the vehicle was repo'd but I reclaim and paid the 1300% and being trying to get the paperwork since for 8 mos. I understand company like this take advantage of people in tuff times but this in not cool...... If I had the money I would sue.  any advice?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2017 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wilshire-consumer-credit-/los-angeles-california-90076/wilshire-consumer-credit-failure-to-apply-loan-payments-to-principal-of-loan-charges-ta-1410844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Experience

AUTHOR: Customer Experience - (United States)

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Wilshire Consumer Credit, Earl. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.