DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? | CORPORATE ADVOCACY PROGRAM
WE WILL ALL BE BLOGGED.
It's not a matter of IF it will
happen, but WHEN.
Best to set the record straight
now, rather than doing damage
ED Magedson - Ripoff Report Founder
Ripoff Report is a place for customers to voice their complaints and for businesses to address existing and future complaints. This is designed to be mutually beneficial to consumers and businesses alike:
For Customers, if their complaint is within reason, they get their issue resolved and are completely satisfied with the result. (Don't worry, we won't let customers take advantage your business; at the same time we won't let businesses take advantage customers.)
For Businesses, that are open to resolving issues - you'll gain satisfied customers and positive PR, as well as a permanent advertisement for future customers researching your company online because they will see how you took care of business, in a positive way. This alone, often gets our members new found business while improving their reputation among existing customers.
If your business believes in addressing customer issues in an open and honest manner and wants to take advantage of the benefits of being a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, here's how your business can qualify.
QUALIFICATION & AGREEMENT for membership
1. Agree to and abide by Ripoff Report's Customer Satisfaction Code of Conduct.
We require that all members of our Corporate Advocacy Program agree to our standards to customer service, which states your commitment to customer satisfaction and your willingness to openly and honestly address issues in a non-confrontational way. This may include the following:
- Admit there's a mistake or oversight, even in cases when it wasn't your fault. (You'd be surprised at how effective this is at disarming unhappy customers, turning them from loud critics into your most passionate and loyal customers.)
- Explain how you plan to rectify the existing problem to ensure that it doesn't happen again.
- Fix the problem by working with your customer to find an acceptable solution, whether it's a refund, an apology or further assistance.
- Provide a full or partial refund if necessary (what's more than fair for the customer.)
- Fix or replace the product.
- Provide additional service to remedy the problem.
- Give them more than what they expect.
- Resolve all complaints within 7 to 14 business days.
In all cases, it is important that you agree to respond to customer complaints quickly, once you've been notified by Ripoff Report of a complaint. In all cases, member business must agree to respond to customer complaints quickly (notification, within 24 hours; response, no longer than 3-5 business days; and the complaint MUST BE RESOLVED to the customer's satisfaction within 7 to 14 business days from the date we send you the customer complaint. This time may be extended for holidays.)
2. Agree to Ripoff Report's Verification Process
We wouldn't be doing our job if we didn't do our part to understand the full scope and nature of your business. By filling out our questionnaire, we gain valuable information about your company and your history, particularly regarding current and past complaints. We use this information to develop a report on your company, publishing your stated commitment to Ripoff Report's standards of customer service and verifying your company as a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program. None of the information we ask from you is personal or confidential in nature. Our Corporate Advocacy Program is good for business. See how you can benefit.