X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shelida — Newark DE United States
  • ADP ALINE CARD United States

ADP ALINE CARD They gave me the run around about getting my $325.86 from spirit airlines who confirmed was refunded on 01/29/2020.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I need my funds back immediately . That was all the money i had. They said  i had to call spirit visa and get a release number before i can get my funds back.I need to purchase a ticket immediately . They are telling me no refund untill spirit airlines contact them.

My confirmation code at spirit was RYR2KF. My fiance booked it and it came in his name so we cancelled . Spirit gave me a reference #230837507 . They refuse to accept that number as a  refernce for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2020 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/adp-aline-card/gave-run-about-getting-spirit-1491233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair