X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Elaine — St. Louis United States
  • Amazon aka kdp P O Box 80683 seattle, washington United States

Amazon aka kdp Amazon issued 1099's on which I had to pay IRS taxes but Refused to pay me. After withholding my royalties they told me they were entitled to break the law. Amazon is also holding my books hostage and refuses o allow me to transfer them to Ingram/Spark. So I am not earning any money because of this. I have repeatedly complained to Jeff Bazos. My account is in the USA but he referrs all complaints to his UK division. seattle washington

Amazon aka kdp Amazon issued 1099's on which I had to pay IRS taxes but Amazon Refused to pay me. After withholding my royalties they told me they were entitled to break the law. Amazon is also holding my books hostage and refuses o allow me to transfer them to Ingram/Spark.

So I am not earning any money because of this. I have repeatedly complained to Jeff Bazos. My account is in the USA but he referrs all complaints to his UK division. Under IRS law, Amazon is not legally entitled to issue 1099's or take tax deductions on money they have not paid me.

Therefore, as I told Amazon, this is fraud. At book signings, people bring me the books they bought on Amazon to autograph thereby proving Amazon is selling my books but not paying me. Amazon is selling my books worldwide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2019 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/amazon-kdp/seattle-washington-issued-s-i-1477793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair