X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Arco media called me and said I had signed up for a 20 month magazine subscription.  I do not recall ever doing this.  When I asked them to provide details of when and how I supposedly signed up for this, they were unable and unwilling to provide details.  This stinks of fraud.

So now unless my BBB complaint is successfully resolved, I'm on the hook for $50 a month for magazines that I never ordered.  This company is a pack of thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2019 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/arco-media/said-i-signed-month-did-1477270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair