X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: PSP — Cincinnati OH United States
  • Beautiful Halo China

Beautiful Halo Never delivered my ceiling light but charged me $123.29.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered a ceiling light on August 23, 2020.  The company's website falsely stated that standard shipping to the US would take 10 to 15 days. The company immediately charged my credit card $123.29 but never delivered the light.  They keep telling me the order has "shipped" and provided a tracking link which does not work.

On September 29, 2020, I tried to cancel the order but they said per the terms on their website, I cannot cancel the order.  On October 9, 2020, I threatened to contest the charge with my credit card company.  They now claim that my light has shipped by "air" and is still on its way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2020 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/beautiful-halo/delivered-ceiling-light-1500763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair