X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Church Avenue Car Service - Brooklyn New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Business Resources — new york new york United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Church Avenue Car Service 3411 14th Avenue Brooklyn, New York United States

Church Avenue Car Service Deplorable condition of car and nefarious driver Brooklyn New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I requested a car from Church Avenue Car Service. The driver phoned me from to let me know that he had arrived. The car was a grey Toyota. Upon entering the car it was filthy and unsanitary. In a time of the coronavirus used masks were thrown around on the floor and other debris. The driver also proceeded to take me to a gas station by the Manhattan Bridge against my will.

I sternly asked him to take me to the location previously agreed upon but he was hesitant. Later on that day I decided to conduct research on the car company and I noticed they were listed as "permanently closed" therefore I am not sure if the driver was legitimate. Which is a great safety concern.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2021 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/church-avenue-car-service/brooklyn-new-york-deplorable-1511911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair