X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: MadHatter — Wichita KS United States
  • Cindy Granados 2313 , George Washington Blv Wichita, Kansas United States

Cindy Granados Stole my things, called me names, & assaulted me. Wichita Kansas

*Author of original report: Nothing.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Is a very delusional woman. She promised me a job, in which I came and lived with her. She is mentally unstable and a complete fake. When I left the house, she made me wait outside and her/her roommate stole over half of my things.

When I called the police in hopes of returning my things, they told me there was nothing they could do. I’m now missing over half of my clothing, shoes, my laptop, expensive makeup, etc etc. Lots of money, gone down the drain.

Who knows what else was stolen? She also called me very disgusting names, got in my face, had her roommate assault me and she assaulted me herself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2020 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cindy-granados/wichita-kansas-stole-things-1490468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Nothing.

AUTHOR: Madhatter - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, January 16, 2020

Nothing more to say.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair