X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CMG financial - Bangor Maine

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Samantha — United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CMG financial Bangor, Maine United States

CMG financial Terrible customer service for COVID relief program Bangor Maine

The absolute WORST company I have EVER dealt with. I have been trying to work with this company since JULY on the COVID relief plan. The customer service representatives have been rude, unhelpful, and acted as if my husband and I were an annoyance. I have been waiting for paperwork to sign since JULY!

Here it is October 20th. I have called in at least 30 times waiting patiently. Not one time has a supervisor returned my call as requested. We are not working on refinancing our loan. If I could leave a negative number for my review I would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2020 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cmg-financial/bangor-maine-terrible-service-1501081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair