X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Janice — Sarasota United States
  • curvedgirl.com Shanghai, China

curvedgirl.com Ordered a sweatshirt in blue. Received in green. They will not credit or accept return unless I pay return shipping to China. Shanghai

I received the item in the wrong color. I contacted sell via email and they asked for photos. I sent photos and they offered 10% discount to keep incorrect item. I refused, as I will not wear the color they sent.

When I asked what I needed to do to get the right item, they offered 20% or I could return, at my expense for credit. When I said no, they said sorry for dissatisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2019 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/curvedgirldotcom/shanghai-ordered-sweatshirt-i-1487500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair