X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bruce — Hollywood FL United States
  • Disney+ United States

Disney+ took my money and gave me nothing

We've been getting bombarded by adds for Disney+, and my family has been wanting it.  I signed up, paid my money for a year, and...nothing.  No notification, no access, no nothing.  There are very long hold times for customer support.

When I contacted the company, they claim they can't find my account.  Really?  Then why did you take my money?  What did you do with it?  Can't cancel and account they can't find, and same with a refund.  Beware.  DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY DISNEY PLUS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2019 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/disney/took-money-gave-1489375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair