X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Dulo real estate sent an email with a docusign contract offering 340,000 to purchase my home. When I called them the first thing the man (with an accent) said was that they aren't on the BBB because they don't have any complaints.

But when I spoke with a lawyer I have found out that the company is actually an LLC for something completley different, so in essence it is a SCAM. I did not sign the docusign and I'm glad I did my research. Please do not fall for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2019 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dulo-real-estate/nevada-sent-contract-offer-1479055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair