Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE
Report: #1520569

Complaint Review: Dumpsgate -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mr Smith — New York NY United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dumpsgate United States

Dumpsgate.com They sent me outdated materials where 90+ percent of questions are outdated

I bought a few brain dumps from their website where they claim to have reliable and updated questions complete with accurate answers for ALL the exams listed there on their website..

And guess what ? I prepared for my IT exams with these and  FAILED BIG TIME! Only 5 questions which they sent me actually appeared on the exam , which is less than 5% of the total number of questions they sent me earlier.

What a total waste of time and MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2022 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/dumpsgatedotcom/sent-outdated-materials-1520569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair