X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: LUIS — STATEN ISLAND United States
  • FAMILY DOLLAR 40 Prospect St. STATEN ISLAND, New York United States

FAMILY DOLLAR Denied service based on religious belief and medical condition STATEN ISLAND New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 03/29/21 I personally had my civil rights violated(Store #11760/store manager "JERIMIAH") in visiting this business.  Not only was I refused service based upon my religious belief but also my medical condition as well.  The store manager(Jerimiah) removed the item from my hand and directed me to leave the store.

There was also an employee "Alex" threatened to call the police if I did not leave.  I can go into more details when contacted by Family Dollar representative.  Entire incident was captured on video for my protection and legal record.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2021 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/family-dollar/staten-island-new-york-denied-1506646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair