X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marcia — Delran United States
  • Geek Squads United States

Geek Squads Continuously telling me that my "support plan"? will be renews on the day they sent it to me. My account will be charged $299.99. To cancel said plan I must call them at 1-8555990594.

*Consumer Comment: Scam

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

At least three times I have received through texts on my cell phone in the last 2 months from "Geek Squads":  "Dear Subscriber, your support plan will renew today.  You will be charged for $299.99.  To cancel us at the above phone number.

I do not have a Support plan with Geek Squads!!  So far I have they have not charged my credit cards and they are driving me nuts with constantly checking and re-checking them.

Can anything be done to scare the hell out these scam artists???!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2021 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/geek-squads/continuously-telling-support-1506550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scam

AUTHOR: RICK - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The best thing to do with this is block them.  I do that to anyone who sends me crap like that.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair