X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Suzanne — Mesa AZ United States
  • US HCGSHOTS 32196 US 19 Highway N Palm Harbor, FL FL United States

I tried the Dr. Katherine Rodriguez Appetite Control Capsules.  I took them as directed and felt very sick.  They also made me extremely irritable.  The best part is they did not help at all with appetite!

I called and left a message and sent an email for a refund.  No response.  So I called again and talked to Dena and she said they will not give me a refund.

They do not accept credit cards and you have to give them the information for your checking account.  So I have no other recourse.

Buyer beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2019 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/hcgshots/fl-does-stand-behind-products-1476218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

RETRACTING ORIGINAL REPORT

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I would like to retract my report on USHCGSHOTS.COM:

I have continued to use USHCGShots.com for my HCG.  They are an excellent source and the quality of the HCG is superior to any others I have tried.  I have ordered numerous times and the HCG order is consistent and of excellent quality.  I trust their HCG.

This is their main business and I do not want to give a bad report on their mainstream business since I continue to work with them and do not trust to order from anywhere else.

The product I was not happy with was Dr. Kathrine Rodriguez Appetite Suppressant.  This is not their main line.  Also,  since my original report, they have changed their payment policy and have added a way to pay with PayPal so consumer would have some recourse.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter!

PLEASE RETRACT MY REPORT ON USHCGSHOTS.COM

AUTHOR: COOK - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Dear Staff,

I filed a report about a year ago on USHCGSHOTS.COM.  I had ordered a side line product that I did not like and did not like their response.

However, I have continued to do business with USHCGSHOTS.COM because of the quality of their main line, which is HCG.  They have the finest quality I have ever used and I do not trust any others to order from.  I have been deceived by other HCG providers in the past.  So I do not want to change who I order from now that I have a trusted source.

I do not wish to cause harm to a company that has such a high standard of HCG.  Please consider retracting my previous report which was regarding Dr. Kathrine Rodriguez Appetite Control Capsules.  This is probably less than 10% of their business and is not a fair representation of US HCG as a whole.

Also, USHCG has expanded its payment options to include PayPal since my original filing in March 2019.  So customers would have some recourse if there was a problem.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair