X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased two Pontiac Grand Prix rims. They had to sit in the box after arriving for about two months during the COVID shut down here. Once I was able to take them to an installer, I noticed that they were not painted the correct OEM color.

When I contacted them, they said it had been too long then since the tires had already been mounted there's nothing they could do. I asked for a minor refund to cover the cost of me having them repainted locally to fix their manufacturing error, but they wouldn't work with me at all, so I'm stuck with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2020 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/hubcap-haven/buffalo-minnesota-shipped-fix-1496372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair