X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My wifes phone got stolen in our US trip. We went to this shop to buy an iphone. They showed us an unlocked iphone 6s and even made me make a call with my own SIM. They have probabaly changed the phone behind the counter after.

Now I am in Turkey with a locked t-mobile phone. T-mobile doesn't operate in Turkey. Both Apple and t-mobile confirmed the phone is locked. "icarryall Hollywood" charged me 350 USD for a locked 6s.

They are not answering my phone calls. They are answering my e mails saying they have video footage that I have tried the phone before buying.

They threaten me with taking legal action if I continue with my claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2019 01:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/icarryall-hollywood/los-angeles-ca-robert-lied-1482554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair