X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ming — Los Angeles CA United States
  • IKRUSHER 11818 Clark St. Arcadia, CA United States

IKRUSHER WILL SEND YOU WRONG OR BROKEN PRODUCTS AND REFUSE TO REFUND YOU Arcadia CA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They sent me the wrong product and the half of the products they sent me were broken. I spoke to a guy named Jason on the phone and over email and he refused to refund me, told me "that's just how it is, sometimes they are broken, we can't just send you replacements".

Asked me to take a million photos and eventually just ignored me. Complete scam artists trying to sell broken and old products hoping people will just be okay with it. They even asked me if I would pay for return shipping and my new shipping, which with insurance wuold have costed me over $200.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2020 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ikrusher/arcadia-ca-send-wrong-broken-1498636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair