X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Katryn — Dwaalboom South Africa
  • INVESTOUS 5 CORK STR BELIZE, BELIZE CITY Belize

INVESTOUS IOS INVESTMENTS LIMITED INVESTOUS - LOST ALL MY MONEY IN TRADING WITH VERY POOR ADVICE AND LIES BELIZE BELIZE CITY

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was made believe by Investous and my broker that I was making money. i have build a good profit but the open trades went into a loss and I could not support them anymore.

Multiple times being deceived into putting more money into the account, they kept telling me that if I do not deposit money I will lose everything.... To the point I couldnt deposit anymore and I lost everything I had.

I was misled about information on taxes and swaps untli the Wednesday when they do tripple swaps.

Plaese do not trust this company!! I would not recommend them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2020 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/investous/belize-city-ios-investments-1501995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair