X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Irikefe originally was hired by me on a freelancer platform to perform some machine learning research. His work was average however I accepted it and paid him. A few months later he billed me (perhaps not intentionally) for work he was doing with another client, this went on over 2 months and I had not noticed.

When I finally did I approached him about it and it seemed at the time to be a genuine mistake and he would refund me. Many months later this is not the case. He protrays himself to be an educated professional however he has not acted as one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2020 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/irikefe-aniboh/billed-usd-work-performed-1494811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair