What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Iris Jewelry - Union City New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Liz — Los Angeles United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Iris Jewelry N/A Union City , New Jersey United States

Iris Jewelry Scammed by Jewelry Page on Instagram Union City New Jersey

*Author of original report: Response to “Help”

*General Comment: Help?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered one of their pieces of jewelry recently and it was never shipped out or delivered to my address. I contacted customer service and even instagram DM them and they kept telling me it will be shipped out the following week. I waited still didnt get an email confirmation.

A whole month went by and I kept contactibg them and they would tell me the same thing. Then they lied to me telling me they sent out my order but they didnt and then blocked me on instagram.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2020 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/iris-jewelry/union-city-new-jersey-scammed-1494445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Response to "Help”

AUTHOR: Liz - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I contacted my bank letting them know that I never got the product and that this company is a scam. They did an investigation and after a week or so I got my money back. I hope that helps you!

#1 General Comment

Help?

AUTHOR: Araceli - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hi I was ripped off on August and I was wondering if you ever got your refund? Im trying to contact them but I have no idea how to.