X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jeffrey Stanger at EnforcePay Garnishment Bureau, LLC - Coral Gables Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: William — Houston TX United States
  • Jeffrey Stanger at EnforcePay Garnishment Bureau, LLC One Alhambra Plaza, Penthouse Coral Gables, Florida United States

Jeffrey Stanger at EnforcePay Garnishment Bureau, LLC They defrauded me out of my court judgment Coral Gables Florida

On 12/2/2017 I assigned a money judgment to Jeffrey Stanger's company, EnforcePay Garnishment Bureau, LLC, for the purpose of collection.  A year went by and I heard nothing from him. Eight months went by and I heard nothing, so on 7/26/2018 I sent a letter requesting status.

My letter went unanswered.   Several months later I tracked down Jeffrey Stanger at his new address in Colorado and called him on the phone.  He said that he would call his paralegal and get back to me.   He never got back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2019 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jeffrey-stanger-enforcepay/coral-gables-florida-court-1483899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair