What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Myavana Atlanta GA - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Greer SC United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Myavana Atlanta GA 541 10th Street NW Suite 156 Atlanta, Georgia United States

Myavana Atlanta GA I have no results of my hair kit. Atlanta Georgia

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On February 10, 2020,  I ordered the Myavana Hair Kit for $79.20.  My hair kit was sent on  February 28, 2020.  I returned the hair kit within a day of receiving the kit. I was told I would receive a confirmation email stating a receipt.

I did not receive one so I emailed on March 14, 2020, and March 18, 2020. I finally receive an email from Sash on March 23, 2020, stating someone would contact me in 48 hours to touch base.  It is now April 14, 2020. No hair kit results and no communication.  Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2020 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/myavana-atlanta-ga/georgia-i-no-results-hair-kit-1494019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content