X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Perennial care health insurance -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Advocate — Yorkville United States

Perennial care health insurance Spoke with a Josh and Danielle Webb Using conf: LHS1738. absolutely no email with my temp card and everything is gone. My $656.80 out of my account. Perennial care health insurance Spoke with a Josh and Danielle Webb Using conf: LHS1738. absolutely no email with my temp card and everything is gone. My $656.80 out of my account.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Perennial care health insurance Spoke with a Josh and Danielle Webb Using conf: LHS1738. absolutely no email with my temp card and everything is gone. My $656.80 out of my account. I have closed my bank account and will be disputing this but these guys literally are good. They seem very educated in the health insurance industry. I think these people possibly work for insurance agencies already because they are well informed in package information and medical verbage. absolutely no email with my temp card and everything is gone. My $656.80 out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2021 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/perennial-care-health/spoke-josh-danielle-webb-conf-1504199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair