X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Aryan — Atlanta United States
  • The Ponder App United States

The Ponder App Manshu Agarwal Took my money for his ICO which was a total scam

In January 2018 Manshu Agarwal took $10,000 from me as an investor in his illegal ICO called the The Ponder App which is a dating website. After I realized I've been ripped off I've contacted him countless times and every time he gives me the runaround about returning my funds.

His phone number is now disconnected and my suspicion is that he has left the country. If any one else has been ripped off by this scammer contact me to go after him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2019 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ponder-app/manshu-agarwal-took-money-ico-1483494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content