X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rasmussen College Fort Myers - Fort Myers Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sharon — Fort Myers United States
  • Rasmussen College Fort Myers 9180 Forum Parkway Corp Fort Myers , Florida United States

Rasmussen College Fort Myers Nursing Program Fort Myers Florida

Please don't attend Rasmussen College this college is such a rip-off. I have completed my entire program for LPN at the end I fail a class. In which, I had to pay out of pocket a large amount. This payment has taken a few months to pay off so, after paying I re-enrolled for my last semester.

This college informed me that I would have to repeat an entire year for LPN. In which, I have successfully passed my classes the first time. Rip-off how can nursing classes expire with large lump sum payments.

Please check reviews this school is not worth your time or MONEY. Lack of communication as well as no support to nursing students.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2019 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rasmussen-college-fort-myers/florida-nursing-program-1485619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content