X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: RWISPTS (Run With It Sports Magazine) Lloyd W. Sutton - Raleigh NC

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shalene — GA United States
  • RWISPTS (Run With It Sports Magazine) Lloyd W. Sutton Raleigh, NC United States

RWISPTS (Run With It Sports Magazine) Lloyd W. Sutton Lloyd W. Sutton Promise a shirt for a fee, and no shirt is delivered, money is taken and then blocked/number changed Raleigh NC

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

He approached me via Facebook messenger, requesting that I buy a shirt to help support his RWISPTS magazine. I paid him for the shirt. Never received the shirt. A month went by, and I asked when can I expect to receive the package.

Was told it was mailed out the week before and should receive it the following week. 2-3 more weeks went by and I reached out again informing him that I still haven't received my shirt. Was told he'd check in the morning when he got into the office.

Went back to my messages to request a refund, but I was blocked. No other way to contact him. Found out he did this to other people I know with a book he is "selling", amongst other things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2019 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/rwispts-run-sports-magazine-w/raleigh-nc-promise-shirt-fee-1486910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair