X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Craig — Ventura United States
  • Sarkhani Health PO Box 721494 San Diego, California United States

Sarkhani Health Sarkhani Inc Fraudently took money from my Bank Account San Diego California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This Business offered me a "FREE TRIAL" for their Keto weight loss pills.  I signed up, and then attempted to CANCEL during my free trial period.  The Company would NEVER answer their phone, they refused to return my messages and emails.  Now, 6 months later, they are STILL CHARGING me!

I canceled the original credit card that I used for their free trial, since they refused to cancel.  Now, somehow they have obtained a DIFFERENT card # of mine, through a totally different financial institution, and put thru charges on that card, which I NEVER did authorize. This Company is a FRAUD, and they should all be in JAIL ... stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2020 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/sarkhani-health/san-diego-california-took-1501188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair