X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Schled6HCA -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nkay13 — Escondido United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Schled6HCA I paid $69.99 for a TI-84 calculator and after 2.5 months sent some random useless calculator I can't use-TOTAL SCAM

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought a TI-84 calculator and after waiting over 3 months they send me some random seiko calculator that i didn't order and cant use.

I used PayPal (ALSO A SCAM) thinking that gives me some protection. Both my bank (WELLS FARGO) and PAYPAL both refused to refund my money. PAYPAL and WELLS FARGO both COMPANIES, wont be using again and putting my money in credit union tommorw

This is a internet scam company out of CHINA-DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, it is a SCAM! just get it on amazon or some other trusted comapny and save yourself a lot of time, hassle and frustration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2021 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/schledhca/i-paid-ti-calculator-after-1512977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair