Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co., Ltd. - Shenzhen, Guandong

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anita — Bartlett TN United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co., Ltd. Room 1616 Hongyu Building, Longguan East Road Shenzhen,, Guandong China

Shenzhen Aibili International Trade Co., Ltd. Beach Chair internet scam Shenzhen, Guandong

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered two folding beach chairs on July 5, 2020, and have not received them as of September 20, 2020. I  got nowhere trying to go directly through the seller, so I filed a claim with Paypal, Paypal denied the claim because the shipping tracking showed the order was delivered to me.

What I did received was two small bags that might possibly hold toddler size chairs.  I have no use for the bags, and now I don't have a use for the chairs, even if I did receive them. I asked the seller for a refund, but of course, never received it, either.  I didn't know I was ordering invisible Chinese beach clairs.  Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2020 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/shenzhen-aibili-international/guandong-beach-chair-internet-1500055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair