X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ShipWit Global Inc / Peter Wells - Owner - Glenview IL

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Peter Wells - Loser Owner — Glenview IL United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • ShipWit Global Inc / Peter Wells - Owner 2700 Patriot Blvd Glenview, IL United States

ShipWit Global Inc / Peter Wells - Owner DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE - BROKER GIVES ME THE WORST CARRIER IN THE BIZ Glenview IL

*Author of original report: DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE then the owner lies lies lies about it

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This FAKE complaint was posted by a competitor

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

A broker is not suppose to give you an F Rated carrier!!! This company doesn't care. They give me a very poorly rated carrier (F Rated). The carrier damaged my Lincoln. The carrier doesn't care if they get any more negative reviews. This broker will no longer answer my calls. They have blocked my numbers (both my cell and my office line).

Do not trust this company at all - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. They are a joke. There is a special place in Hell for people like this guy Peter. Outrageous unprofessional conduct so I post for all to see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2021 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/shipwit-global-peter-wells/glenview-il-damage-broker-biz-1513854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE then the owner lies lies lies about it

AUTHOR: Idiot Broker - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, December 02, 2021

Look at the narcissistic response from this company.  They blocked my number after giving me an F Rated carrier that damaged my car.   They act like they never called me early on and I wrote down the dispatch number on my caller ID.  They say - we don't give that number to consumers!    What a crock.   You've been warned.   This guy would like about taking a dump on your face!    "I didn't do that"....    duh!

This guy is the king of the dirt bags.   Total joke.   Zero industry experience.  He has no idea if a carrier is good or bad.  He certainly never checked out my carrier.   Total Jerk.

There are better choices out there that are more established.  Don't fall for this guys lies and stories.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This FAKE complaint was posted by a competitor

AUTHOR: ShipWit - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, December 02, 2021

The reason this post is ANONYMOUS and so vague is because is not from a real customer. Notice how there is not a single mention of the carrier company's name and no way for us to know who this was in order to make things right if this claim was actually real. Also, the phone number provided for us is actually our Dispatch line which only carriers and other brokers can see (we do not share that number with customers). Whoever posted this is very unethical and its sad to know that other brokers cannot peacefully coexist and have to stoop to such lows. Thank you for taking the time to read this response.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair