X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ih8scammers — Calgary Canada
  • Shirtcanada.com China

Shirtcanada.com They claim to be canadian but everything ships from China and takes approximately 5-6 weeks to arrive. Quality is poor and they shipped me completely different items than what I ordered. They charge a 15% cancellation fee and make it impossible to return items.

This company claims to be out of Quebec but their phone number is from Ontario and it’s automated. I ordered 2 youth medium tshirts in November and received them through China Post after Christmas 6 weeks later.

One was the correct size but completely different tshirt than I ordered and the second was the correct graphic but in an adult size. They charge 15% cancellation fees and make it impossible to return items so I’m out $47 and stuck with poor quality tshirts that were not what I ordered. I should have done my research beforehand so maybe this will help save someone else from making the same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2019 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/shirtcanadadotcom/claim-canadian-everything-1489638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair