X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: 8 — United States
  • spchstf.com 2255 Glades Road Suite 319A Boca Raton, Florida United States

spchstf.com Bullying Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Poor Baby

On the 16th of August, I was helped on the phone by Sam. This customer service representative made fun of my accent. He pretended he did not understand my request. He hung up on me.

On the second attempt, it was clear to me how angry he was with my cancellation request. When he repeated my words it was clear he was making fun of my accent.

I felt really disrespected and bullied. I already made a complaint via chat on their website, but I would like to make sure this will be heard. because it was extremely disrespectful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2019 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/spchstfdotcom/boca-raton-florida-bullying-1483611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Poor Baby

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, August 17, 2019

Did the big, bad PERSON ON THE PHONE push you around? Did he hit you? Did he throw something at you? Of course not! He may have been a jerk on the phone but you can stop with they "bully" garbage.