X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Townecraft Waterless Cookware - Glen Rock New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: NDI — Spring Valley Ohio United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Townecraft Waterless Cookware 1 De Boer Dr Glen Rock, New Jersey United States

Townecraft Waterless Cookware Lifetime warrantee, No response to requests for replacement parts Glen Rock New Jersey

*General Comment: Do you still need help?

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased Townecraft waterless cookware in 1989 after having a demonstration in my home.  I have used the cookware and love it, but over the years a few of the handles have broken off.  I purchsed the pots under a lifetime warranty.

I understand that the handles and hardware may not be covered under the warranty, but I expect the company to respond when I email asking where to BUY replacement parts.  My daughter is considering Townecraft pots.  Can't recommend the company if they don't stand behind their warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2019 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/townecraft-waterless-cookware/glen-rock-new-jersey-lifetime-1479382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 General Comment

Do you still need help?

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, March 07, 2020

Hi. I am an independent contractor working for Townecraft Cookware. I am new to rip off report and I see your issue. Do you still need help? If so, I feel like I can help you. Let me know.

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Townecraft Customer Service - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, December 30, 2019

NDI,

First, please accept our apologies for your experience when trying to replace knobs/handles for your cookware and the delayed response to your post given we just became aware of it.

Secondly, our Client Services Team is certainly able to assist with your requirement from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm ET. You may contact the Client Services Team at customerservice@townecraft.com or 800-977-7687.

Townecraft prides itself in the quality and craftmanship of its Amercican made cookware and certainly strives to offer superior customer service and experience and proudly stands by its product warranties.

We thank you for being a loyal customer and user of our cookware products and once again apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

Regards,

Townecraft Customer Support

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair