X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Judy — Cedar Park United States
  • TRS Limited - CBD Boost P. O. Box 30010 Norcross , GA United States

TRS Limited - CBD Boost National Administrators, Inc. Demanded I pay for two bottles of CBD Oil that I had not ordered. Norcross GA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Several weeks ago, I received a rude, demanding phone call regarding my return of two bottles of CBD Oil which I ddi not order.  They gave me a June order date - again, I did not order.  I asked them to send me a copy of my order  In stead they sent me a USPS "receipt" showng delivery of the two items.  Again, I did not order these.

Yesterday, I received two identical letters with 2 separate accounts for $119.97 each.  I went back to the shipping/mail receipt and entered the receipt #.  It showed that they post office was waiting for the pkg. I did not order this product, and I will be contacting the USPS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2020 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/trs-limited-cbd-boost/norcross-ga-national-demanded-1502046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair